If you want to use our IOT solution and setup the printer to have remote access, please follow these steps to register your printer. (Please note: IOT service is only available for FLOW generation printers)
- Please resister an account on Craftbot.com website (free)
- Fill out the form on https://craftbot.com/Me/Signup
- Confirm your email address
- Login to your Craftbot account and go to “Manage FLOW printers”
- Click on “Add new printer”
- Fill out the form
- After the printer sucessfully registered please click on
To clopy the registration token to the clipboard.
- Now login to your printer web administration page locally. Accessing the FLOW Generation IOT Page
- Go to SETTINGS –> LOGIN INFO page
- Paste the token from the clippboard in the Web access key field
- Click “Check and set” button
- Now you can access your printer remotely with the given https://<nickname>.mycraftbot.com link.
If you have any question or if you have problem registering your printer please contact us on our support page: