CraftBot FLOW Generation printers can send an E-Mail notification if there is a problem occurred during the print.
For the E-Mail sending you have to set up a email account for sending.
We recommend to use GMAIL. Register an E-Mail account on GMAIL and use it’s settings sending notifications.
Please read this article, how to create GMAIL account:
You have to generate an app password for FLOW printer
- Go to your Google Account.
- Select Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” select App Passwords. You may need to sign in. If you don’t have this option, it might be because:
- 2-Step Verification is not set up for your account.
- 2-Step Verification is only set up for security keys.
- Your account is through work, school, or other organization.
- You turned on Advanced Protection.
- At the bottom, choose Select app “Email” Select device “Other” > Name it FLOW Printer Generate.
- Follow the instructions to enter the App Password. The App Password is the 16-character code in the yellow bar on your device.
- Tap Done.
The FROM email address: should be your new GMAIL address you just registered.
To email address: This is the email address where the printer sends the notification messages.
SMTP username: The GMAIL address you just registered
SMTP password: The password you generated with APP Password above
If you put the settings in, please click on “Send test Email” and you will get a sample email to your email.