Please or Register to create posts and topics.

M106 S0 P0 and P1 commands error message

It would also be nice if Craftbot could update their firmware to accept those M106 S0 P0 and P1 commands, since they are used by many other popular gcode-based machines. 

Here is the background:

Using my CB Flow Idex XL printer and slicing with Simplify3D I get an error message that the printer give: "unsupported parameter in M106 command {P}"

Simplify3d support provided a fix:

It seems the CraftBot firmware is not accepting the M106 S0 P0 style commands used by many other printers.  To rectify this issue, please go to the Scripts tab of your process settings and add the following line to your post processing script:
{DELETE " P0"}
{DELETE " P1"}
That will remove the P0/1 part at the end of those M106 commands.  However, it would also be nice if Craftbot could update their firmware to accept those commands, since they are used by many other popular gcode-based machines.
Hartmut Yang, John Ward and Robert Baldowski have reacted to this post.
Hartmut YangJohn WardRobert Baldowski

craftbot will get bankrupt, if they do they nothing to change there issues... The printer anyway as good as there advertisement, but, isn´t as good as expected. Only one thing on this printer is unique, all others are the same rubbish like the chinese cheap printers. Total I´m unsatisfied because it is no any better and reinvented features and, unfortunately, no issue correction in sight... I´m going to ting about to resale this Printer and leave this brand

Robert Baldowski has reacted to this post.
Robert Baldowski